The person responsible for data processing is:
Thank you for your interest in our online store. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Access Data And Hosting
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. Each time you access a website, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the request. This access data is evaluated solely for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our services. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the correct presentation of our offer, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. All access data is deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
2. Data Processing for Contract Processing, Contacting And When Opening a Customer Acount.
We collect personal data if you provide it voluntarily in the context of your order or when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we need the data to process the contract or to process your contact and you can not send the order or contact without their information. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data you provide for contract processing and processing your requests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
3. Data Processing for the Purpose of Shipment Handling
For the fulfillment of the contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO, we pass on your data to the shipping service provider commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods.
Data transfer to shipping service providers for the purpose of shipping notification
If you have given us your express consent to do so during or after your order, we will pass on your e-mail address to the selected shipping service provider on the basis of this consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, so that the shipping service provider can contact you before delivery for the purpose of delivery notification or coordination.
DHL Parcel GmbH
4. Data Processing for Payment Processing
When processing payments in our online store, we work with these partners: technical service providers, credit institutions, payment service providers.
4. Data Processing for Payment Processing
4.2 Data processing for the purpose of fraud prevention and optimization of our payment processes
If necessary, we provide our service providers with further data, which they use together with the data necessary for processing the payment as our order processors for the purpose of fraud prevention and optimization of our payment processes (e.g. invoicing, processing of contested payments, accounting support). Pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in our protection against fraud or in efficient payment management, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests.
4.3 Data processing during workshops
1. Only the data of the customer provided in the registration form will be stored. The customer authorizes Eurocubes to store and process the data received about the customer in connection with the conclusion of the contract within the meaning of the Data Protection Act, insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the contract. Personal data will not be passed on by us to third parties under any circumstances.
2. Participants are informed that seminars and webinars are not recorded in picture and sound. By participating in the seminar or webinar, participants consent to the possible disclosure of their data in the context of the seminar or webinar.
5. Advertising by E-Mail
Email newsletter with registration
Instagram is an offer of Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook Ireland") The information automatically collected by Facebook Ireland about your use of our online presence on Instagram is usually transmitted to a server of Facebook, Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA and stored there. For the USA, there is no adequacy decision of the European Commission. Our cooperation is based on standard data protection clauses of the European Commission. Data processing in the context of a visit to an Instagram fan page is based on an agreement between jointly responsible parties in accordance with Art. 26 DSGVO. You can find more information (Insights data information) here.
YouTube is a service of Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). The information automatically collected by Google about your use of our online presence on YouTube is usually transmitted to a server of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA and stored there. For the USA, there is no adequacy decision of the European Commission. Our cooperation is based on standard data protection clauses of the European Commission.
In order to make visiting our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and allow your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
In part, the cookies serve to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the performance of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the case of consent given or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website, as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
7. Use of social media: videos
Youtube video use
This website uses the Youtube embedding function to display and play videos from the provider "Youtube", which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Youtube video use.
Independently of a playback of the embedded videos, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is called up, which may trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
As far as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website.
6. Contact Options and your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO the right to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing
in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO the right to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without delay;
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
- we no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
Right to object
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.